Q&APosted by Karin Kristensen Sep 03, 2011 10:47AM
I was asked this question resently. Well, I think the weather is behaving just like it supposed to. Apparently we are on our way to a cooling cycle. Those are preceeded by a warmer periode. The warmer weather melts the ice on polarcaps, more water is circulating, weather patterns change.
On top of that the melting of the ice caps mean a different weight distribution on the continental plates, which leads to earthquakes because of new adjustments - which leads to volcanic activity as when you shake a Coke.
Nothing mysterious about all of this. A bit of a nuisance perhaps, but nothing mysterious.
Q&APosted by Karin Kristensen Mar 18, 2011 02:23PM
A friend of mine called me last night. "What on Earth is happening?" she was asking. "The young children I work with as well as my own are going crazy. The parents are yelling at me and I thought I was centered but right now I feel completely thrown off."
Check this list:
- The earthquake in Japan was so powerful that not only has Japan moved app. 4 meters. The aksis of the Earth has been moved a full 16.5 cm. This means that the Earth now rotates a tiny bit faster and the days now are a tiny bit shorter. This also means a realignment of the Earths magnectic field.
- It is full moon this Saturday (tomorrow) with the moon closer to the Earth than it has been in a long time and will be again until Nov. 2016. This means a stronger magnetic pull.
- Our bodies are made out of atoms. Atoms are held together by gravitational and magnetic forces. Change the magnetic grid on Earth and you change the make-up of our bodies.
- Add to this that it is spring equinox on Sunday, which by itself is always a point of powerful energy changes.
- Finally we all, at least subconsciously, pick up the distress of the people in Japan and in the Middeleast.
Is it any wonder that people feel beside themselves? And the children too. Like most adults they cannot voice why they are feeling completely off. They just don't feel good and they are not shy to tell us.
What you can try to do for yourself and your children is to say this "I let go of all that isn't mine." It won't fix the magnetic alignements going on but you may also give intention for those to happen as fast and easy as possible.
Finally, remember that it is only yours if you want it. If you stop looking for reasons for feeling out of sorts in your life and just accept that there are reasons for it that you can't control, it is easier to wait it out. You don't need to react. It really doesn't have anything to do with you. And it will go away again.
Q&APosted by Karin Kristensen Nov 19, 2010 09:42AM
"Do you think the world will end on Dec. 21 2012?"
No, I do not think so. We are talking about planets moving in space and though they move fast, changes do not happen overnight. Just think about New Years Eve. Anything happen from one minute to another there? No, but gradually the days become longer and we move to spring. But never instantly.
There is an excellent channelling by Kryon here: https://www.kryon.com/cartprodimages/download_Nevado_1_10.html
He compares the changes that we term 2012 to a 50 km. long train moving at 3 mm an hour. When does the train actually arrive at the station and are you going to just stand there and wait for it?
Q&APosted by Karin Kristensen Jan 15, 2009 05:43PM
You asked me how people in Denmark feel about Gaza. People here find it a horrible situation and mainly have little sympathy for the Israelis for the war fare.
Personally I try to detach from the drama and to have no oppinion about good or bad. I think that increased tension will result in a peace that will be much better than the not quite war/not quite peace conditions that has been present until now. The situation is now so extreme that conditions in Gaza can no longer be ignored.